Terms and Conditions
1. GeneralThe following describes the terms and conditions upon which Niji inc. offers access to its Website to you the customer ("you") and the use of its services (the "Agreement").
This Agreement describes the terms, conditions and risks applicable to your use of our services available under the domain of affiliate.niji7.com (the "Site").
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement without modifications, which include those terms and conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before you may become a customer of Niji. By continuing to access or use the Site, you agree to follow the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they may apply to you.
This Agreement is effective upon acceptance in registration for newly registering customers. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our services, and inform us immediately.
2. Online Services AgreementThis Agreement is made by and between Niji and you.
This Agreement applies to the Site and content or services that Niji may add in the future (the "Services").
3. Membership EligibilityThe Services are available to and may only be used by companies who can form legally binding contracts under the law applicable to their country of residence.
Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age ("Minors").
If you are a Minor, you may not use this service. IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SITE.
For avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use by Minors of our Services in any way or manner.
You shall bear sole responsibility for any decision made and/or to be made by you relying on the content of the Site.
Without derogating from the above provision, we shall not be responsible for verifying and/or checking whether you possess such sufficient knowledge and/or experience, nor shall we be responsible for any damage and/or loss incurred by you due to and/or related to the Site, transactions carried out by you and/or your use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available where they are illegal to use, and Niji reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services to anyone at its own discretion.
4. Registration Information and RequirementsWhen you register for the service, Niji will ask you to provide certain identifying information.
You are responsible for securing your Username and Password for your account with Niji.
You hold sole responsibility for any damage caused due to any act or omission by you causing inappropriate or irregular use of your account.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself during the registration process, and you also agree not to impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use false headers or otherwise conceal your identity from Niji for any purpose.
If you are registering as or for a business entity, you hereby declare that you have the authority to bind that entity to this Agreement.
5. Legal RestrictionsWithout limiting the foregoing, you understand that laws regarding affiliate contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your obligation alone to ensure that you fully comply with any law, regulation or directive, relevant to your country of residency with regards to the use of the Site.
For avoidance of doubt, the ability to access our Site does not necessarily mean that our Services, and/or your activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residency.
You hereby declare that the moneys invested in your account with Niji do not originate from drug trafficking, abduction, or any other criminal or illegal activity.
6. Limited LicenseNiji grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal license to access and use the Site (the "License"). The License is conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree not to resell or permit access of the Site to others, and not to copy any materials appearing on the Site for resale or for any other purpose to others without the prior written consent of Niji.
For avoidance of doubt, you shall be responsible and bound by any unauthorized use of the Site, made in breach of this section.
You agree to use the information received from the information systems of Niji for the sole purpose of executing transactions inside and within the Site.
You further agree not to use any electronic communication feature of a Service on the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, tortuous, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful.
The License granted under this Agreement will terminate if Niji believes that any information provided by you, including your e-mail address, is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to otherwise comply with any term or condition of this Agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service or Niji establishes that you have abused in any way (including but not limited to engaging in a transaction out of market rates) the Niji trading platform.
Upon such violation, you agree to cease accessing Services. You agree that Niji, at its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to any or all Services, close your open transaction and remove and discard any information or content within a Service.
7. Financial InformationIt is your duty to verify the reliability of the information on the Site and its suitability to your needs.
We exclude any liability for any claim, loss or damage of any kind allegedly caused by information presented on the Site or referred to by the Site.
8. LinksNiji may provide a link to other sites that are controlled or offered by third parties. Such link to a site or sites is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners or its providers.
Niji cautions you to ensure that you understand the risks involved in using such sites before retrieving, using, relying upon or purchasing anything via the Internet.
Links to these Websites are provided solely for your convenience, and you agree that under no circumstances will you hold Niji liable for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on other sites.
9. Trading CancellationNiji reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, cancel the Services, any legitimate reason including, but not limited to:
• any instance when Niji has cause to believe that a person’s activities on the Site may be illegal;
• any instance where Niji may suffer any fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage by virtue of anyone’s activities;
• any instance where one or more transactions on the Site are judged by Niji to have been performed in violation of this Agreement.
10. Limited LiabilityWe undertake to supply steady Services on the Site. However, we assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the Site or Services.
We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, hardware, software, failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Site or Services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of the Site or Services, from any content posted on or through the Site or Services, or from the conduct of any users of the Site or Services, whether online or offline.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Niji OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR UTILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AS PART OF OR THROUGH THE SITE OR FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS MADE ON THE BASIS OF SUCH INFORMATION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT Niji HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. Intellectual PropertyAll content, trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos and icons are the property of Niji or its affiliates or agents and are protected by copyright laws and international treaties and provisions.
You agree not to delete any copyright notices or other indications of protected intellectual property rights from materials that you print or download from the Site. You will not obtain any intellectual property rights in, or any right or license to use such materials or the Site, other than as set out in this Agreement. Images displayed on the Site are either the property of Niji or used with permission.
You agree not to upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights and the prior written consent of Niji.
12. IndemnificationYou agree to defend and indemnify Niji and its officers, directors, employees, and agents and to hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Site or Services; (ii) your violation of any of the terms of this Agreement; or (iii) your breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
13. Term and TerminationThe term of the Agreement shall be unlimited, however Niji will be allowed to terminate this Agreement at any time by notice to you.
As of termination, you shall not be able to carry out new transactions.
14. GeneralThis Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Japan excluding that body of law pertaining to conflict of laws.
Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts located in the Japan, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein.
Niji will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any government or legal authority.
In the event that any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
The failure of a party to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
Niji may assign this Agreement or any rights and/or obligations hereunder without your consent.
Niji may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the Site.
You are responsible for checking whether the Agreement was amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the Site.
If you do not agree to be bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately.